Monday, April 25, 2011

The Blood Speaks!

The Blood Speaks!

24And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. 5See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven: 26Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. Hebrews 12:24-26

We used to sing a song which contained these words “There is power, power, wonder working power in the blood…of the lamb. There is power, power, wonder working power in the precious blood of the lamb”. When I was just going to church this song did not make much sense to me, but when I gave my heart to Jesus, and experienced this wonder working power…the washing away of my sin…being washed in the blood of Jesus…being saved by his mercy, this song became alive in my soul. It is by God’s grace, I am born again of water and the spirit. I am now justified by his grace, and I am an heir according to the hope of eternal life. All of this because Jesus shed his blood on Calvary, just for me. Not only did he shed his blood, but he sprinkled his blood on my life, and now I am clean. Now I understand the power the blood of Jesus holds. Jesus blood speaks, and speaks better things than that of Abel. When Cain slew Abel in Genesis 4:8-10, Abel’s blood cried out from the ground (vs. 10). Abel’s blood was crying out for vengeance for sons that would never be born. Jesus’ blood spake of forgiveness. His death became a proclamation for grace. Jesus blood spake of sons yet to be born. The blood of Jesus Speaks. What can wash away my sins? Nothing but the blood of Jesus. What can make me whole again? Nothing, but the blood of Jesus.

Jesus’ blood spoke at Calvary’s cross, and it still speaks today. When sickness enters my body, the blood speaks, for according to 1st Peter 2:24 “24Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed”! The blood speaks when I am going through. It says “and lo I am with you always, even unto the end of the world”. (St. Matthew 28:20) The blood speaks when I am under fire, and says “No weapon that is formed against shall prosper, and every tongue that lifts itself against me in judgment I have the right to condemn” (Isaiah 54:17). So lying tongue, shut your mouth, criticizing tongue, shut your mouth, because I have been washed in the blood of Jesus.

The same blood that Jesus shed on the cross over two thousand years ago, has the same ability today. Whatever it is that you are facing…whatever that seems to be keeping you bound…Whatever struggle you are going through…when all hell seems to be breaking loose, put it under the blood. I know sometimes the voices of these things seem be deafening…voices telling you that you can’t make it…things will never change...you can’t come out of this, but I challenge you to allow the blood to speak. It is the blood of Jesus that is a proclamation for grace in your life. So let the blood speak, I’m sure hell will listen.
Send this message to a Friend, and go take charge of the day!

Be Blessed,
Pastor Rebecca Roman
Revival Time Internet Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment