Wednesday, January 12, 2011

“Be…” (Part 2)

“Be…” (Part 2)

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fowl of the air and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. (Genesis 1:28)

The last thing God did on the sixth day was to create man. After God created man, He then spoke to man. He called man “them” meaning He spoke to male and female. He blessed them (male and female), and the said to them (maleand female): “Be…” The word “Be” simply means: exist. What was God saying? He was saying that He has created male and female to exist (be) fruitful, multiply, replenish, subdue, and have dominion.

God pronounced a blessing on man. Not just any blessing, but a five-fold blessing. What is a five-fold blessing? A five-fold blessing is one blessing consisting of 5 components. When God spoke to them (Adam & Eve), He said “Be” fruitful” (meaning to abide in productivity, and multiply). God wanted them to be fruitful or productive and (meaning: in addition to being fruitful) multiply. To multiply means to increase in number. I heard Apostle Paul say in the book of 1st Corinthians 3:6, “I have planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase” The blessing of Genesis 1:28 calls for us to “Be” fruitful and multiply which means as we exist, move, abide and breath in productivity, it must be followed by increase. We also have to exist (be) in increase…move (be) in increase…abide (be) in increase…We must multiply.

Again during creation, God kept adding on things. First God made the light. He then added on sky & water. He kept adding until all was complete. On day six, He added man. On day six He spoke to man. I had a woman of God call me on the 6th day of January of this year. The date was 1-6-11. She spoke to me for 1 hour 1 minute and 16 seconds, that’s 1116. It occurred to me as I was writing this devotion that this was the 6th day after which God gave this man of God the theme for the year with this scripture that this woman of God spoke prophetically into my life. She spoke to me, everything God told her to speak into my life. What did she speak? She spoke fruitfulness…that God is going to cause me to be in my field of ministry. She spoke multiply (increase)…how God is getting ready to bless my finances. She spoke replenish…The places I had been drained, God was going to refresh and fill me up again. She spoke subdue…my overcoming some attacks that had come from the enemy, and she spoke dominion…that I would now walk in the authority of anointing that God has given me.

Psalms chapter 115 and verse 14 says: “The Lord shall increase (multiply) you more and more, you and your children.” 3rd John verse 2 says: “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” It is time to step out of wants and desire, and step into “Be.”

Send this message to a Friend, and go take charge of the day!


Be Blessed,
Pastor Rebecca Roman
Revival Time Internet Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment